HOW TO HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS TO LEAD A BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!!

Having zero expectations is a statement I make that is often misunderstood. For me the reason why I have zero expectations is because I have enormous empathy.
Having zero expectations is a statement I make that is often misunderstood. For me the reason why I have zero expectations is because I have enormous empathy. 
I do it by not needing anything. I do it by being humble, it’s not because I have stuffs. its because i need to give back.
I don’t need anything from anyone else. Ultimately it’s about understanding happiness and understanding life. It’s not being held to materialistic things. It’s about not giving a shit about what other people think of you. It’s about being empathetic to what is actually going on. Expectation is the enemy. It’s just not how I roll



Thanks for reading! ðŸ™‚ If you enjoyed this article,
Say Hello On

Comments